Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anschutz 1417 .22 rifle info.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Croppy Boy wrote: »
    Pat Sludds made a benchrest stock for my Anschutz 1710 last year. He's a top class stock maker and will make it any design you want. The action is tighter in his stock than in the factory one. Thumb holes no bother.

That's great so. I'm only going by what was mentioned on this site a while back.

Can anybody post a pic of his rifle stocking work?

Just so I can boast to the boys over here, is all.;)

@Croppy Boy - please pm me so that you can, if you are minded to, send me a pic of the stock he made for you. TIA

Best

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Croppy Boy

I posted pictures here last year when I had it done. The barrel is threaded for a silencer, I since had a tuner made by Time Precision with threads that screws straight on. I wanted a stock with a long fore end to give more stability in the rests. The whole rig comes in at just less than 10.5 lbs putting it into Light Varmint class.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73063880

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Croppy Boy wrote: »
    I posted pictures here last year when I had it done. The barrel is threaded for a silencer, I since had a tuner made by Time Precision with threads that screws straight on. I wanted a stock with a long fore end to give more stability in the rests. The whole rig comes in at just less than 10.5 lbs putting it into Light Varmint class.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73063880

Thank you, Sir, much appreciated and a lesson to me to pay attention in future. A very nice job on the stock, too. I have a silver T36 on an ordinary thumbhole stock heavy barrel 1407. But then, I just play at BR, seeing as how I only paid £25 for the rifle.

tac

Advertisement