Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal Reserve

Options
  • 23-07-2012 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone had paypal put a massive 50% rolling reserve on a business account? They have asked for paperwork which I have supplied and will possibly reduce the amount once they have processed it but won't make any guarantees and say it will take 2 - 4 weeks to process. So my question is has anyone else had this happen - if so how long did it take to process and what was the rolling reserve reduced to? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It sounds like your account hasn't been fully validated, though I could be wrong.

We've never had any limitations on our account - we've had threats of them, but were always able to get the validation done quickly enough for it not to be an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Don't forget Paypal basically have to follow the same rules as banks and will need the same address and company verification.
    Company reg address and trading address should be on the account and they will need proof of ID for 2 directors. Also, depending on what you are selling, they may withold amounts especially if you are selling something that is not delivered immediately.

Advertisement