Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural Science - quick question

• 24-07-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

I did Agricultural Science in 2011. Considering repeating as external candidate this year and just wondering can I resubmit that coursework again if I consult with old school or ring up examinations?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 J.new

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Hey guys

I did Agricultural Science in 2011. Considering repeating as external candidate this year and just wondering can I resubmit that coursework again if I consult with old school or ring up examinations?

Thanks in advance

Probably, it depends on your teacher though. You need one to oversee your project. I imagine they won't mind as it's a fairly flexiable marking scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Ok hopefully.
    You see, I was reading the external candidate booklet and it said the candidate can resubmit the project from the previous year? I completed mine for the 2011 Leaving Certificate so I am wondering does that mean the previous leaving cert I sat or previous year? Confused :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 jsmscork

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Ok hopefully.
    You see, I was reading the external candidate booklet and it said the candidate can resubmit the project from the previous year? I completed mine for the 2011 Leaving Certificate so I am wondering does that mean the previous leaving cert I sat or previous year? Confused :confused:

I wouldn't think the SEC makes much of a distinction between what year the project was done in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

jsmscork wrote: »
    I wouldn't think the SEC makes much of a distinction between what year the project was done in.

My project was stamped up a bit, cause I was interviewed. But I believe you are allowed use it again regardless.

Advertisement