Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy men's head shavers in Dublin?

• 24-07-2012 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Not sure if this should be in this forum or the Dublin city forum (mods, please feel free to move) but I was wondering where you could buy a men's headshavers in Dublin?

I'd normally go for as tight a cut as possible (practically clean shaven) and the big razors don't go close enough.

Any idea where I could pick one up in town?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Could you ask him where he got it?? I'm sure there must be a salon suppliers that you could purchase it from. If that fails , Argos stock Remington products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

you are aware that the shaver you linked is for shaving your face and neck?it says this in the description and you can tel by lookin at it that its not realy intended for long term use on the top of the head,they just dont last,youll burn out the motor in it in no time.. you can get great wahl bald faders that cut you so tight you would think you used a mach 3. argos sometimes stock real tight ones,ive goten a few from there over the years, you should check ebay also and amazon, youll find greater selection of them online..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

Try Terrisales on Middle Abbey St. There really helpful in there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

My husband got his in Argos - it has lasted a few years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Philsopher

CyberJuice wrote: »
    you are aware that the shaver you linked is for shaving your face and neck?it says this in the description and you can tel by lookin at it that its not realy intended for long term use on the top of the head,they just dont last,youll burn out the motor in it in no time.. you can get great wahl bald faders that cut you so tight you would think you used a mach 3. argos sometimes stock real tight ones,ive goten a few from there over the years, you should check ebay also and amazon, youll find greater selection of them online..

Yeah, I'm aware of that - think it might be a slightly more powerful one they use but pretty sure that's the one. Will definitely check out those wahl ones though...

Thanks to everyone for their responses, much appreciated! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement