Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stag party gets pwnd on facebook

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Lapin wrote: »
    Feck the post - I don't want this to disappear later on !

Might be NSFW

mmmm nipples. So ugly on men, so lovely on women.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

elvis99 wrote: »
    Birr is full of spelling bee world champions like her

Athlone IT have questions to answer too.

I hope she didn't study English there.

Although I'd love it to be true :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Looks like the page and comments have been removed. Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Ha I used to work in that place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

Is the post gone or is that just me?

Edit: I see post above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

elvis99 wrote: »
    Is the post gone or is that just me?

Edit: I see post above

Sure is gone... But not for long!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

The dumbo removed her page, little does she know we have screen shots, that will teach the dumb skanger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

The dumbo removed her page, little does she know we have screen shots, that will teach the dumb skanger.

And pictures of nipples...that'll learn her good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Wild Padraic could be losing his balls around now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

one of her profile pics is very interesting!
    You seriously thought that was her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Why do people think its a publicity stunt, i swear some of ye are nearly as bad as the girl, everything is not a big conspiracy.
    I laughed a bit there Jonjo. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Why has on one found the grooms face book yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Why did the groom make up false complaints and tell her about them, am I missing something?

It sounds like he had a great night, why not simply report back with that assessment, minus the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

No more posting of that picture please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

They didn't wait very long

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=8vCYCWM2WU8&fulldescription=1

apologies if link doesn't work, using my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

Made me smile - what radio station was that last post from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

MrStuffins wrote: »
    She might've sent them a not so savoury mail?

I dunno, I just think it's all very convenient. I mean, businesses spend a lot of time using Facebook as a marketing tool trying to appeal to the huge volume of traffic that logs on every day, yet very few come up with ideas that would generate the amount of attention this post managed to get.

I know, stranger things have happened. Not important anyway I guess, I did get a good kick out of reading it!

No hotel would want guests to think they allow knackers or cater to the lower orders.

Hotel should not have entertained such a knacker's ranting

They didn't wait very long

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=8vCYCWM2WU8&fulldescription=1

apologies if link doesn't work, using my phone.

brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Daley Thompson must have met this girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

its all a load of dogs bollicks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Why has on one found the grooms face book yet
    I have anyway.
    Looks like the type of lad who'd be smoking illegal substances with a late night lady guest

She seems to have an Audi for sale.

I have anyway.
    Looks like the type of lad who'd be smoking illegal substances with a late night lady guest

is he getting any comments off anyone?

is he getting any comments off anyone?

No access to his wall. He's tagged in one of her profile pictures, and he has profile pictures himself

No access to his wall. He's tagged in one of her profile pictures, and he has profile pictures himself

oh darn, thats my mornings entertainment gone:-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,592 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Enright wrote: »
    Made me smile - what radio station was that last post from?

iRadio by the sounds of things, appears to be Peter Ganley and Chris Green

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭neris

Hope shes 1st up on liveline today. Need a good laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I'm raging she took down the post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Not once does it mention that the Fiance was with anyone, the party could be any of the lads from the stag-The response could have been much better and i think it was lame.

Also why is nobody not mentioning that the hotel did not supply stuff that was on the deal-The hotel don't come off the best here.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

She seems to have an Audi for sale.

Nice tidy car for 95 ,electric windows ,sun roof,air conditioning ,alloys angel lights etc... nice body kit ...a real head turner ring if interested no time wasters please im a very busy woman.

It would kill her to not park on the lawn in front of the house like a normal person ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

cowzerp wrote: »
    Also why is nobody not mentioning that the hotel did not supply stuff that was on the deal-The hotel don't come off the best here.

It was part of the deal that finger food and shots would be provided in certain pubs at certain times. Wasn't in the hotel. Al in the facebook screen shots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

Yis all dink dis is funnie. I teal ye 700 odd squidz aint ezy to cum bye in diz hard timez
    Yow try niw an cum an hat tat sorta cazh togata and u want b lauffin eider!!!
    PS i garadiated from adlone IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

The hotel did respond on that.. They didn't arrange the stag (it was another company - Stagit) and the drinks and food was booked for another venue (and clearly stated on the itinenary) which they never turned up at.
    It's not the hotels fault.

http://imgur.com/NOZUJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,142 ✭✭✭rom

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stagitie/119948308036934

"Stagit.ie Is Ireland's Leader In Hen & Stag Party Packages Making Your Last Night Of Freedom one To Remember For The Rest Of Your Life."

Yis all dink dis is funnie. I teal ye 700 odd squidz aint ezy to cum bye in diz hard timez
    Yow try niw an cum an hat tat sorta cazh togata and u want b lauffin eider!!!
    PS i garadiated from adlone IT

I'd say the hotel are glad they got the extra 50 squid deposits!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Not once does it mention that the Fiance was with anyone, the party could be any of the lads from the stag-The response could have been much better and i think it was lame.

This.

People will probably notice once the crazed, mass circle-jerk about your one's spelling dies down somewhat.

In fairness to her, I reckon she could be the scrabble champion of the world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

:D All credit to the PR machine at work but I'd doubt a Hotel would post this on a public website if it didn't happen. Also it's more of a risk for them to post about the incident than not as they're informing potential customers that they accept Stag Parties so therefore you might not get any sleep at night and you kids might be lucky enough to see a hungover skanger try to kill the receptionist in the morning.

All is blocked at work so I'll shall have a good read of all (including nipplist pics) this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

rom wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stagitie/119948308036934

"Stagit.ie Is Ireland's Leader In Hen & Stag Party Packages Making Your Last Night Of Freedom one To Remember For The Rest Of Your Life."

They'll remember this one alright!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

Celina HehirTreacys Hotel Waterford
    Sunday at 7:23pm ·
    My partner of 10 yrs had his stag do in waterford last nite at dis hotel 17 men went dwn 1,120€ which was paid b4 arrival...wen d arrived ystrdy dis hotel asked dem 2 pay anoda 50e 4 a overnite deposit which d were guarnteed 2 gt bk nxt morn...d didnt gt netin dat was ment to b include in dere package...no finger food no round of shots no breakfast no deposit bk i think dis hotel was trying to earn some easy cash ,im going ta go on evry radio station nd get all dem boys to gv dere comment nd let evry tourist i know from my job all about dis sceeming hotel ...700€ is alot of money 2day smalls claim court i think.... .

My Partner of ten years had his stag do in Waterford last night at this hotel. Seventeen men went down €1,120 which was paid before arrival... when they arrived yesterday this hotel asked them to pay another €50 for an overnight deposit which they were guaranteed to get back the next morning ... they didn't get anything that was meant to be included in their package... no finger food, no round of shots, no breakfast, no deposit back. I think this hotel was trying to earn some easy cash, I'm going to go on every radio station and get all them boys to give their comment and let every tourist I know from my job all about this scheming hotel...€700 is alot of money today small claims court I think.

donalg1 wrote: »
    My Partner of ten years had his stag do in Waterford last night at this hotel. Seventeen men went down €1,120 which was paid before arrival... when they arrived yesterday this hotel asked them to pay another €50 for an overnight deposit which they were guaranteed to get back the next morning ... they didnt get anything that was meant to be included in their package... no finger food, no round of shots, no breakfast, no deposit back. I think this hotel was trying to earn some easy cash, I'm going to go on every radio station and get all them boys to give there comment and let every tourist I know from my job all about this scheming hotel...€700 is alot of money today small claims court I think.

Didn't

Those or the.

Their.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Others have posted that the hotel is comming out of this smelling good. I don't agree, I certainly wouldn't be booking my stag there. All that was necessary was to say that the party didn't stick to the itinery, and smoked in the bedrooms meaning thet lost their deposit. They have no business taking stag bookings if they are going to give details of extra guests in the rooms, of course the guys should have paid for her stay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

stovelid wrote: »
    Didn't

Those or the.

Their.

You get infractions for doing that sort of thing around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

She's real alright. I was saddened to learn she and I have a mutual friend. Lowering the tone of my life :(

Anyway, she won't have much to complain to the stag about because there are photos up on her page of her hen party and she has her legs wrapped around a semi naked "fire man".

I don't think this couple "do" discreet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Some people shouldn't be allowed near the internet.

Or hotel's.She's marrying Charlie Sheen

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You get infractions for doing that sort of thing around here.

I was lampooning what looked like about the 1000th original insight about spelling in the thread so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Hotel acted the bollix. No proof the hubby to be did anything wrong. He is not responsible for his pals. The golden rule when working in hotels is confidentiality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

stovelid wrote: »
    Didn't

Those or the.

Their.

Fixed it now, I left at them boys as this is what she said, I was only trying to make it readable to the older users around here not to correct every grammar and spelling mistake, I will leave that to the teachers or the pedantic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Love how it's the girl getting abuse here over her spelling rather than what her fiance and his pals got up to in the hotel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Wheres the boobs?:(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement