Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treacys Hotel 1 - Facebook chick 0

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

As I said, if the hotel was in the wrong and that was obviously the case, then I'd be expecting an apology.

Can you give me a link to some of these trip advisor pages?

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g186638-d505003-Reviews-Treacys_Hotel_Waterford-Waterford_County_Waterford.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Are you related to Cecila H ?

Really, that the best you can come up with, good to see small mindedness is still alive and well in waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Really, that the best you can come up with, good to see small mindedness is still alive and well in waterford

Hey we are not all bolloxes, just him hahaha.
    Some of the trip advisor replies seem fairly crappy in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Hey we are not all bolloxes, just him hahaha.
    Some of the trip advisor replies seem fairly crappy in fairness.

No point in having the name of a bollix unless yer going to be an all ireland one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

In fairness I would sleep with How Do before the Bridge......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Plastikman_eire

I'd have no problem at all with how they respond on their pages. I'm sick of the way people are supposed to talk to customers these days. People have become so precious. I can't believe how they spoke to me...telling me I was wrong...how dare they. Grow up ta fcuk. If the hotel is wrong, I'm sure they are apologetic. If they are right, and being abused by a customer, I'd be inclined to forgive them a little smugness.

The management is well within their rights to respond and if necessary put someone in their place if the review/complaint doesnt tell the full story. Which, looking at tripadvisor they are certainly quick enough to do.

I also notice however that in cases where the customer has them bang to rights, no response is made. This just makes them look petty and completely unprofessional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The management is well within their rights to respond and if necessary put someone in their place if the review/complaint doesnt tell the full story. Which, looking at tripadvisor they are certainly quick enough to do.

I also notice however that in cases where the customer has them bang to rights, no response is made. This just makes them look petty and completely unprofessional.

And from looking at that page, they mainly only responded to comments where people were praising them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Fair play to Treacys hotel. What kind of idiots cant go out on a stag, have a skinful and a great night without disturbing everyone else. Hard to credit, i presume (since they getting married) that the crowd is old enough too, probably a shower of nightmares and the lad getting married must be a few sandwiches short of a picnic also. If he had any sense, he would have told his missus the lads wet wild and we didnt get our deposit back, now he is under suspicion of using a prostitute on his stag night.....visit to the STD clinic maybe.

Added to that, when will people realise that posting stupid/untrue comments on the bookface/twitter will get you in trouble, see joey barton, ferdinand,numerous politicians, job applicants, etc etc. I hope she and the rest of them are being ridiculed where they are from

I have been in that hotel for various things and i always found it to be grand

Advertisement