Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do i need to book a return flight?

• 24-07-2012 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey guys does anyone know for certain do I have to book a return flight from Newzealand to be allowed in on my visa? and also do I have to book health insurance or travel insurance when I go? thanks everyone and does anyone know of any good cheap companies that will cover me im already in OZ.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Ive travelled from Ireland to NZ on a WHV and Aus to NZ on a work sponsored visa both with one way tickets, no travel insurance the second time.
    I wasnt asked about money in an account or how long I was staying (not to say you wont be!)
    You should be grand.
    Get travel insurance for peace of mind. Dont know who to go with though, sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

You don't need a return flight, you MIGHT get asked to prove funds but I never did and I've never heard of anyone being asked to.

I use southern cross for health and travel insurance but get a good discount through my job so there may be cheaper ways...
    http://www.southerncross.co.nz/travel-insurance-new-zealand.aspx

Advertisement