Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inheritance Question

Options
  • 24-07-2012 6:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My Dad died and left a very small estate and will. He made my 2 sisters executors and trustees. One sister gets the house and some lands (4 acres) my other sister gets some land also (20 acres) and I get €7,500.

However they have now told me that no solicitor is involved and they have used all of the cash that dad had in the bank to pay funeral expenses etc and nothing is left to give to me.

It does not seem fair. Is the way they have administered the estate legally correct.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement