Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in Inistioge Friday July 27th

Options
  • 24-07-2012 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't appropriate. Ove had a look through the charter and don't see any reference to threads like this but if there's a problem, lock it up.

My brother-in-law is getting married in Inistioge, Co. Kilkenny this Friday. There's a bit of an outdoor element so I'm just wondering if you fine folks can help me see what the weather is likely to be like. The timeframe is probably 13:00 to 15:00.

Could you also recommend a couple of sites that I could use myself that you reckon are most accurate?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Nkay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Apologies if this isn't appropriate. Ove had a look through the charter and don't see any reference to threads like this but if there's a problem, lock it up.

My brother-in-law is getting married in Inistioge, Co. Kilkenny this Friday. There's a bit of an outdoor element so I'm just wondering if you fine folks can help me see what the weather is likely to be like. The timeframe is probably 13:00 to 15:00.

Could you also recommend a couple of sites that I could use myself that you reckon are most accurate?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Nkay.

No such thing as accuracy when predicting weather but at a guess I'd say pretty much like today but a little cooler. :)

If it spills rain you can go up to Woodstock , plenty of shelter up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

TURRICAN wrote: »
    No such thing as accuracy when predicting weather but at a guess I'd say pretty much like today but a little cooler. :)

The wedding is actually in Woodstock but obviously there's a walk from where the cars will park to the tea rooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

nkay1985 wrote: »
    TURRICAN wrote: »

The wedding is actually in Woodstock but obviously there's a walk from where the cars will park to the tea rooms.

Just bring the brollies to be safe.
    Have a nice day.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭K_1

As for websites:

met.ie
    yr.no
    accuweather.com

Advertisement