Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interpreting Pregnancy Test After 17min Am I Pregnant?

Options
  • 24-07-2012 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I took the www.predictor.co.uk test this morning.

After 5min only the control window was showing a line. But after 17min in the bright outside light I think I can see a faint line on the test. I am unsure if I am reading it correctly as it is quite faint.

Could I be miss interpereting the test?
    Does this mean I am pregnant? Or should I retest in 3-4 days?

I would not expect to be pregnant. I had sex while I had my period. I took the "morning after pill" about 48-36hours after intercourse.

I am about 32-34days post start of my period. My cycle is very irregular, often it can be between 29-33 days occasionally upto 35 or 36 days. (I dont measure it exactly as I have not had a need to within the last 10years.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Take a First Responce test or one of the Clear Blue tests that say pregnant/not pregnant.

Take the test first thing in the morning, as your first pee will have the highest HCG hormone level.

You should then read the test at the correct time that it says on the instructions, you can use the coutdown timer on your phone or something.

Best of luck.

Advertisement