Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod's From Irish Vendors

Options
  • 24-07-2012 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I've about €100 to spend on a VV mod kit,

TBS do the lavatube and VMAX but i'm wondering are there any more options available (preferably from one of the Irish sites)?

Cheers

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

little more expensive than 100 (but only a little)
    not from an irish site (uk modder)

but throathit vv mod?

3-5.8V, plugs in to charge like a mobile phone can be used as a passthrough while charging, batteries lasts 2-3 days on a single charge, 5 amp limit, can be used to beat a man to death with, really snug in the hand, very well protected

i think it comes to around 130-140 with shipping .. so worth it, so unbelievably worth it even if only for the joy of not having to take batteries out to charge every 5-6 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I've heard nothing but good things about the throathit on here and over on UKV but its a tube mod i'm after.

I've a DIY VV box mod project on the go at the moment but it's going to be a few weeks before its finished, 2 be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure of what i'm doing & I need bits from the states :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

If its a tube mod your after I'd say the Vmax is your best bet. They are the version 2 as well and the power output is better balanced than the first version that came out.

Black lavatube with the kir fanis tank is very tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Elbow wrote: »
    Black lavatube with the kir fanis tank is very tempting

[IMHo]http://img.fw1.biz/resize/137599/img_2607a[1].jpg/205/260/0/[/IMG]

Very happy with mine. Except it's stainless - that tank will obviously look better on black. Need me a tank with stainless caps

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've got a black lavatube with the Kir Fanis Fotia Kai Tank and it's a slick looking machine!

I'm after donating to Newmark's Provari fund so the postman should have a slightly used black lavatube & Kir Fanis tank for me Thursday morning :D

Advertisement