Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keypad beep - Astec 63D

Options
  • 24-07-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to disable the keypad beeps when keying in a code (ie: setting or un-setting the alarm). I’ve gone through the engineer manual for the alarm and can’t find anything on it. Is this something that is possible?

Thanks a mill

JD

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

There is a link on the back of the keypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jd6677

KoolKid wrote: »
    There is a link on the back of the keypad.

Cheers Koolkid , I'll take a look.

Thanks,

JD

• Registered Users Posts: 1 obiandy

Hi can you tell me how to disable this also,do I need to be able to access the engineer menu

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

On the back of the keypad there is a plastic link. Switch that link to the pair marked buzzer off.

Advertisement