Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small company looking for restaurant to have summer party

Options
  • 24-07-2012 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I ve contacted a few pubs in galway for their bbq evenings but they wont take us as we are too small a group there are only 8 of us I said we dont mind having the same evening, as another company but they cant cater for us. At this stage well settle for 3 course dinner some where in city centre. budget is 30 euro per person all suggestions welcome. we are looking to have it any day during the week, the weeks after the races. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

Vina Mara do three courses for €27 I think, and their food and service is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Did you try O connells on Eyre Square they would have there BBQ area open for those weeks and keeping a table if you are there early cant be that much of a problem

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I ve contacted a few pubs in galway for their bbq evenings but they wont take us as we are too small a group there are only 8 of us I said we dont mind having the same evening, as another company but they cant cater for us. At this stage well settle for 3 course dinner some where in city centre. budget is 30 euro per person all suggestions welcome. we are looking to have it any day during the week, the weeks after the races. thanks

Massimo do good group rates, options are fairly varied too, they will do a pig-on-a-spit if you have enough people for a lot less than that per head.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

I'd second O'Connells but you may need a bigger crowd. I think Creole on Dominick St are also doing a BBQ menu. A friend of mine ate in the restaurant and thought the food was lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ThisWillShow

just emailed o connells hopefully hear something back , and will try creoles, we went to radisson last year but want some where diff this year, I contacted a few well known pubs for bbq but they wouldnt entertain us even when I said we dont mind having it same night as other companys. Thanks for help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just 8 people? Cactus Jacks and then Town Bar possibly.
    Or look at pubs in Barna, Spiddal, Claregalway or Oran and get a taxibus in after?

Advertisement