Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for Previous Bills

Options
  • 24-07-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I need to get access to my bills since April as I've to reclaim the cost of some calls I was making from my company.

I can only access the latest bill online. Could someone here email me on the other bills back to April if I provide my account number by pm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Lemlin wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I need to get access to my bills since April as I've to reclaim the cost of some calls I was making from my company.

I can only access the latest bill online. Could someone here email me on the other bills back to April if I provide my account number by pm?

Hi Lemlin,

I can help you with this one. As you said, if you can PM me the account number I'll send copies of whichever bills you need. The only restriction I have is that they will need to be sent to the address registered to the account. Send it on and I'll get them into todays post for you.

Regards

James

Advertisement