Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big size school uniforms

Options
  • 24-07-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Does anyone have any idea where I might get school uniforms (specifically trousers) for big sized kids.

I would normally go up the North to BHS, because their' generous size' range is excellent, but I just don't have the time this year.

I have seen a few smaller boutique style uniform shops do a 'sturdy fit' but it's not big enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

jenniwenni wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea where I might get school uniforms (specifically trousers) for big sized kids.

I would normally go up the North to BHS, because their' generous size' range is excellent, but I just don't have the time this year.

I have seen a few smaller boutique style uniform shops do a 'sturdy fit' but it's not big enough.

Next directory online have larger sizes -

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Tesco have large size uniforms too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mrc678

I do school wear in arklow, tell me more about what you need and I will see if I can get it. You ever heard of Sturdy Fit Trousers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

mrc678 wrote: »
    I do school wear in arklow, tell me more about what you need and I will see if I can get it. You ever heard of Sturdy Fit Trousers ?

I have, they were not really that much bigger than the regular sized trousers.

Advertisement