Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YuGiOh players over 20yrs old in Dublin

Options
  • 24-07-2012 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone,

Is there a casual YuGiOh group in the Dublin area that are over 20yrs old that still play?

I'm originally from Waterford where it is mainly MTG or the YuGiOh players are under 18 (Café Loco which is a teen café). Played locally when I was younger but went to collage and then a full time job, but the time I wanted to get back into the game nothing was around anymore.

Moved up to Dublin and have looked around for YuGiOh players over 20 but those that used to play are now MTG players.

Basically, to get to the point, looking for casual players that are interested in trading and testing out decks (structure/custom) against to weed out the flaws. Nothing to be taken too serious where a laugh can be had.

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Raythian wrote: »
    Basically, to get to the point, looking for casual players that are interested in trading and testing out decks (structure/custom) against to weed out the flaws. Nothing to be taken too serious where a laugh can be had.

Thanks

DuellingNetwork.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Raythian

Thanks, just got to check that out.
    Looks promising to test out stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Go-Go-Gadget

Hi there, we run Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments every week in Dublin!

Here's our facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/IrishYuGiOh

Hi there, we run Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments every week in Dublin!

Here's our facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/IrishYuGiOh

Thanks for the info but not sure im at tournament readiness yet. Just looking to get into the swing of things first then maybe after a while. Plus i believe my decks are really outdated at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Wish I still had my decks! I prefer this to regular card games :P

Im 19, just started playing again for the craic with the lads at a session, started to really like it again!

Exactly, just getting idea of playing again myself.

Just looking for a place where people play casually on a regular basis. Gamesworld have people there sometimes but its hit and miss. It can be where its either dead or loads of people on the tables.

Advertisement