Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABC Global Networks? Help !

Options
  • 24-07-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

PLEASE HELP . They offered me an interview but I did some research and found its just door to door sales . Is this all they do..? There's no way I'll do that , if it is I'll cancel ..

Im asking , what does ABC Global Networks do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Liverpool4cup

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE FOR HELP:(:(. :(:eek:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Starting 2 threads and posting on your own thread as the 2nd post does portray desperation ;)

PLEASE HELP. IM SORRY FOR POSTING BUT I REALLY NEED HELP .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I KNOW I'VE SEEN THAT BUT THANKS FOR REPLY . IF I GET THE JOB , IS IT GUARANTEED TO BE DOOR TO DOOR SALES?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I KNOW I'VE SEEN THAT BUT THANKS FOR REPLY . IF I GET THE JOB , IS IT GUARANTEED TO BE DOOR TO DOOR SALES?

First turn off the caps, it equates to shouting in real life.

Then the best approach is to ring them or leave these questions until the interview.
    If you have a few questions I am sure they will answer them.

Good luck with the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭28064212

What are you asking here for? One group of people knows the answer, and that's ABC Global Networks. Ask them.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

When someone else posted they got loads of amswers. , why can't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

All the information you need is in that other thread that was linked to.

Good luck with the job-hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Because shouting is seen as been rude, and WRITING IN CAPS IS SEEN AS SHOUTING.

And also because you have an answer in the 4th reply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement