Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Sour & Papa Roach tour

• 24-07-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭

Just giving ya all a heads up.

Stone Sour & Papa Roach will shortly (maybe early next week), announce a UK Arena tour for November.

Hoping it comes here, Stone Sour are one of my fav bands at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,459 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I was listening to SS this morning thinking Id love to see them. Hopefully now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Stone Sour are great live, have seen them twice, well worth the price of admission alone

Papa Roach would be a welcome bonus but I'd pay gladly to see Stone Sour perform again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

w/ Papa Roach, as support this is my last resort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Seen Stone Sour in Dolans in Limerick in 2003. Was very good!

Would like to see them again. I remember Corey lashing into a bottle of JD afterwards :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

That would an unreal show but cant see them coming to Ireland :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

tumblr_m72m0fMqmi1ro5utno1_500.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I've been waiting aaaaages for Stone Sour to play. Can't wait for HoGaB release either... So impatient! Luckily I got upfront to see Corey Taylor doing his acoustic set at Download :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Still no announcement for this but it definitely IS happening.

One of my best mates interviewed Coby for his Radio Show and he told him, apparently the PR person went fcukin nuts :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd be tempted to go to see Papa Roach, I used to love them, and they are still something of a guilty pleasure, particularly the Infest album.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

Really? I bumped into corey years ago in dublin after a slipknot gig. He was in a bar and people were clueless that it was him because without the mask no one was sure. Then stone sour came along and now people recognize him a lot easier, nice guy though even bought me a drink. I used to like papa roach when they first released infest all those years ago. They are one of those bands I've wanted to photograph now for years too but even when I was in the states I always missed them. Hope they do come to Ireland and not just the UK, thanks for the heads up!

• Advertisement

Dec 10th - London O2 Academy Brixton (With Papa Roach)
    Dec 13th - Manchester O2 Apollo
    Dec 14th - Wolverhampton Civic Hall
    Dec 15th - Bournemouth O2 Academy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,459 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Hopefully SS do their own show.

Mushy wrote: »
    Hopefully SS do their own show.

Would love if both came over tbh :D but if any play it would prob be Pa Pa Roach

Hopefully OH can get time off work for this. I'm trying to figure out how to get to the Bournemouth gig. Gonna need a day off work/ half day on Friday because no flights on Saturday :rolleyes: Flights, 2 nights B & B, shuttle bus and ticket working out at about €200. Feck em for not annoucing Irish date.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Got tickets for Stone Sour & Papa Roach this morning with Live Nations presale. Seems I'd an account from purchasing Download tickets.

Always wanted to see Papa Roach and I love love love Stone Sour these days, so win win!

Now to get a plane booked :p

Lyric video premiere for Gone Sovereign/ Absolute Zero was posted up on Dead Generation fan club if anyone's interested!
    These are the first two songs on the 'House of Gold and Bones pt. 1'. Being the first part of a set of concept albums, "Gone Sovereign" is essentially the overture and "Absolute Zero" is the Hero's anthem. It is the best way to introduce you to this new world. For more background, you'll have to wait for the full albums.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Papa Roach, life's not fair, life's not fair. God these guys are annoying and terrible musicians. Never ceases to amaze me how bad some people's taste in music can be. Disgrace to real metal.

Had the misfortune of seeing Stone Sour play in Limerick, I was dragged along somehow... I remember outside afterwards the guitarist or someone was smoking, I think I approached looking for light. He asked "You want an autograph". My reply, "Oh my god no :P" Only enjoyable part of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Papa Roach, life's not fair, life's not fair. God these guys are annoying and terrible musicians. Never ceases to amaze me how bad some people's taste in music can be. Disgrace to real metal.

Had the misfortune of seeing Stone Sour play in Limerick, I was dragged along somehow... I remember outside afterwards the guitarist or someone was smoking, I think I approached looking for light. He asked "You want an autograph". My reply, "Oh my god no :P" Only enjoyable part of the night.

Cool story brah :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭Cill94

Could you be any more of an elitist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Oh teacher, please...with your wisdom...tell us what GREAT metal bands that do exist :rolleyes:

For every person that guitarist doesn't approach for an autograph since that moment (which was in 2006 btw) it's done because of dis-respectful people like you....

• Advertisement

I wrote on PaPa Roach's asking if they are coming over to Ireland in which they replied
    maybe next year

Which im pretty sure means No ha

Advertisement