Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari-itis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Just ordered a provari set from hisvape, I threw in vivi nova too, just to see what all the fuss is about.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Please tell me you got the mini vivi nova?

Much better than the big version IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

eeloe wrote: »
    Please tell me you got the mini vivi nova?

Much better than the big version IMO!

1 of each. with a long wick. I had to spend a little extra to get free shipping so I just got those to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Just ordered a provari set from hisvape, I threw in vivi nova too, just to see what all the fuss is about.

I got mine from Hisvape too - great store.
    If he sent it today you'll have it on Friday - the waiting game begins!

Got my Prive tank and drip tip from Kir Fanis this morning;

DSC_0294pp-1.jpg

It's the best looking set-up I've ever had.

• Advertisement

Did your come by registered post? i didn't get anything this morning in the regular post, but i'm waiting on something else(woohoo) that's registered, so hopefully it's in the van!

Also, i asked Kir for one of those tips, and he said he wasn't going to be selling them till September :(

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Got mine there a while ago as well :D

OWEnWl.jpg

Did your come by registered post? i didn't get anything this morning in the regular post, but i'm waiting on something else(woohoo) that's registered, so hopefully it's in the van!

Yes, Registered Post..

I'm holding out hope so....keep checking the window every 5 minutes...come on postie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

For feck sake lads censor the pictures or something, The credit card burning a hole in my pocket every time I look at this thread!

Any sign eeloe?
    He wasn't selling the drip tips on UKV but he was at Vaporwall, wasn't sure about the drip trip until it arrived - it's bloody lovely.

The matt steel Fanis drip tips that Bargain vapour sell also look pretty classy on this tank.

bloody typical, normally my postie is here around 10am, so here's me sitting here since 9:30, waiting....leave the house for 5 minutes, and the sneak's after being and gone.

Thankfully my neighbour took the package for me! :D

This thing is UNREAL!
    IMG_0234.jpg?t=1345555887

This thing is UNREAL!
    IMG_0234.jpg?t=1345555887

Welcome to the cult of ProVari - you have to learn the funny handshake now.
    Any sign of the tank - wanna see what it looks like on the mini.

The mad part of my brain wants to buy a mini now...

Nah no tank yet anyway! Plenty of life in the mini Novas tho, so I'm all good for a while till it arrives.

Deffo getting that drip tip when BV have em.

I'm actually shocked how small this is, for some reason I was expecting it to be a lot wider...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

how much did it cost?

didn't realise they were quite so tiny. let us know what the battery life is like as well. doubt it'll be able to rival the vv gripper pricewise but i'd imagine the vv gripper drops under load quite a bit compared to the provari as the battery drains

how much did it cost?

didn't realise they were quite so tiny. let us know what the battery life is like as well. doubt it'll be able to rival the vv gripper pricewise but i'd imagine the vv gripper drops under load quite a bit compared to the provari as the battery drains

The standard one is fairly small as well Digby, much smaller than I thought it was, nice and tidy, very easy to carry around. It had the advantage that it can easily be switched off in the pocket as well.

Its on par performance wise with the throathit, I'm sure eeloe will think the same after giving it some use. I get the bones of 3/4 of a day out of an 18650 on it but I never leave it down and I have 4 x aw imr's so not really a problem.

The funny thing is I didnt use the throathit for a few days and switched my tank yesterday evening to the throathit and I was thinking the throathit is better! Either way it is way better than the LT or anything else I've tried.

I'll report back on battery life, these 18350's i have are brand new and unused, so i'd say they'll be fairly shocking for the first few charges, but i'll deffo report back!

newmark wrote: »
    The standard one is fairly small as well Digby, much smaller than I thought it was, nice and tidy, very easy to carry around. It had the advantage that it can easily be switched off in the pocket as well.

Its on par performance wise with the throathit, I'm sure eeloe will think the same after giving it some use. I get the bones of 3/4 of a day out of an 18650 on it but I never leave it down and I have 4 x aw imr's so not really a problem.

The funny thing is I didnt use the throathit for a few days and switched my tank yesterday evening to the throathit and I was thinking the throathit is better! Either way it is way better than the LT or anything else I've tried.

i havent used my throathit since I got the twists

for whatever reason, all of a sudden, I just developed a desire for a smaller device. the fact that I appear to have lost the throathit charger doesn't help either.

i havent used my throathit since I got the twists

for whatever reason, all of a sudden, I just developed a desire for a smaller device. the fact that I appear to have lost the throathit charger doesn't help either.

I bet when you find the charger and use it again that you will feel like nothing hits like it or is as good as it!

Its funny the way it works, I think as with eliquids its nice to be able to change devices for a bit of variety as well and that's why were all gone mad buying different stuff! (Does that make sense, I doubt it:D)

I have the throathit, ego twist, and the mrplop mod as well as the provari and aside from the provari I sometimes get sick of one and think its not working properly and then I think the next one I move onto is way better but then I get sick of that and move back to another device.

Even like I said last night I went to the throathit instead of the provari and found the throathit hitting like a rocket but went straight back to the provari this morningas as its just so handy for carrying around.

• Advertisement

The white one is nice as well isn't it!!

HeEmjl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

newmark wrote: »
    I bet when you find the charger and use it again that you will feel like nothing hits like it or is as good as it!

Its funny the way it works, I think as with eliquids its nice to be able to change devices for a bit of variety as well and that's why were all gone mad buying different stuff! (Does that make sense, I doubt it:D)

I have the throathit, ego twist, and the mrplop mod as well as the provari and aside from the provari I sometimes get sick of one and think its not working properly and then I think the next one I move onto is way better but then I get sick of that and move back to another device.

Even like I said last night I went to the throathit instead of the provari and found the throathit hitting like a rocket but went straight back to the provari this morningas as its just so handy for carrying around.

Forgive my ignorance but what the hell is the "mrplop" mod? :p

Elbow wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance but what the hell is the "mrplop" mod? :p

It's a mod that I made that got sent in the Pandora's box - and now behold the majestic beauty that is the "Plop" mod!

DSC_0077-1.jpg

I was thinking of packaging this with my RY-4 "plop" juice.

Probably not though.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

I would like to introduce you all to the image resizer plugin for windows :)

Could you get a bigger picture than that, he mightn't be able to see it :D

Edit: Hah you changed it thats better!

You buggers post fast.

Its had a bit of ware on it since then but its a great little device hits well!
    6uRQ3l.jpg

Joined using my alter ego - fuking hate facebook!

• Advertisement

mrplop wrote: »
    Joined using my alter ego - fuking hate facebook!

Ah thats you Warren Deckard so I guess lol.
    There some fair nice pics and stuff in there though but its just made me want a white one even more :D

Advertisement