Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swim Smooth

Options
  • 24-07-2012 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

TI have a link up for the Swim Smooth Complete Coaching Program book which is available at 10% discount. Being a big fan of the website and having used alot of their 'free' information to make steady improvements in my swim I want to get the book.

The only thing is delivery charges.I was going to suggest share buying to ease the delivery costs but they are linked to the quantity of books.

Does anyone know if the book is available in Irish bookshops?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I seriously doubt it. Most SS stuff is only available via their website. Anything I've bought from them had to be ordered from them directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

It's available via Amazon which I think is free postage.

Edit: Or if you are anywhere nr Dublin I can give you a lend to see if you think it's worth buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

It's available via Amazon which I think is free postage.

Edit: Or if you are anywhere nr Dublin I can give you a lend to see if you think it's worth buying.

You're right. My brain is mush. I was previewing it on Amazon last week! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭gottarun

Think it will be Amazon. Paying an extra tenner to save 1.80 doesn't compute in my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭gottarun

Book Depository €14.06 & free delivery to anywhere!! (Worldwide) http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Swim-Smooth-Paul-Newsome/9781119963196

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭El Director

Also if you you don't mind e books, it can be got for about €10, if you haven't a kindle then there is the kindle app for iPad or other tablets.

Advertisement