Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Forum

Options
  • 24-07-2012 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Been a member for a good while but I've never been allowed post in the soccer forum for some reason. Can someone look into this for me please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

You have read the charter in the sticky, haven't you? It's required reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

No I hadn't. I wouldn't be a regular user and haven't encountered access requests before. I see now what needs to be done. Is there a similar system in place for the gigs and events forum? I don't seem to have access to that either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, you were permabanned from Gigs and Events many years ago.

permabanned?! I have no idea what that is for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I don't know why either. You were banned under a much older access control system so I can no longer see the reason. You'll need to raise that with the G+E mods.

• Advertisement

As I dont have access to that forum how do I find out who the mods are?

Bans only stop your specific account, so if you're logged out, you can read/view a forum. But for G+E currently it's honru, lordgoat, Mr.S.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement