Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with boards mobile?

Options
  • 24-07-2012 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

Hi there guys.

I have been unable to sign into m.boards.ie since yesterday afternoon. When I fill in the username/password fields at the bottom of the page a new page is loaded (the sign in page of the new beta skin). If I sign in and then try go back to the mobile site, I'm automatically signed out again. My phone can't display the new beta skin unless I'm connected to wifi, and even then it doesn't display correctly (non-smart phone). Is there any way of changing this back to how it was before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Gooby pls... :pac:

I'll take a look for you now :)

Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

m.boards.ie, the red headed step-child of boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Ok, so this is resolved as best we can.

The login form at the end of every m.boards.ie page should now log you in and redirect you back to the mobile site. If you get the username or password wrong you'll land on the new login system. The same happens if you aren't logged in and click Quote on a post, you'll end up on the new login page. There's not a lot that can be done about this, m.boards.ie is a legacy system that doesn't play well with the new one - so just remember to log in from a page first and get it right the first time and you'll be grand

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement