Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote within another Quote

Options
  • 24-07-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

I just wonder how do I do a quote a post that has a quote in it already like for the example below. I know how to do a regular quote or the Multiquote, but tried a few times and never managed to do like in the example.

Example

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The quote tags are all nestable:
    This
    is
    a
    test
    Comes from:

[noparse]
    This
    is
    a
    test
    [/noparse]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Spear wrote: »
    The quote tags are all nestable:

Comes from:

[noparse][/noparse]

So is done manually by typing the Quote, not using any buttons or anything like that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nava wrote: »
    So is done manually by typing the Quote, not using any buttons or anything like that.

No, it's a manual thing, there's no buttons for it.

Advertisement