Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Video Editor?

Options
  • 24-07-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Could anybody point me towards a free, amatuer video editing programme? I've been using the free version of NCH Videopad thus far but my 14day trial has run out :(. I just need something to help me knock up a few multi-scene youtube videos, preferably with sub-title and narration features, as well as audio tracks. Just by looking at some other threads I think I might not have any luck, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 r3dr00m

Adobe Premiere Pro, 30 day Demo Version, you can get it from Adobe website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

two that come to mind:

Virtual Dub

Windows Movie Maker

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Nothing better than that? I was hoping for some sort of freeware or something, I'll need it for an extended period. Is there a good Linux/Freeware version?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 r3dr00m

It depends on what is the purpouse of those videos. Are you doing it for yourself, as a hobby or as an commercial venture?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to. I wont twist you arm:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 mjstudio.ie

For windows try Jahshaka , there's also some nice freeware version of Lightworks,

For linux it will be: Avidemux, Kdenlive, Openshot and ZS4

• Advertisement
Advertisement