Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P-TSB to close 16 branches

Options
  • 24-07-2012 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Too soon for details, 92 branches right now. 16 to go and 2 to become self service units (shopping centres/airports?). Waterford has 4 so at least one is bound to go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭booth70

Anyone knows which of its branches in Dublin is going to close?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

find out tomorrow what branches are closing. media might have these details after this. not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Already closed my local branch a few years ago,hopefully they're not closing the Liffey Valley branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭ComfyKnickers

mike65 wrote: »
    Too soon for details, 92 branches right now. 16 to go and 2 to become self service units (shopping centres/airports?). Waterford has 4 so at least one is bound to go.

Well it really only has three as the fourth is in Dungarvan. We already lost the Lisduggan one and the other ones are so well situated, I really hope we hold onto them!! I'd say if any of them go it might be the Hyper as this is closest to the one in town.

Advertisement