Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rifle license granted

Options
  • 24-07-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Got phone call to say license has been granted so hopefully it arrives tomorrow and off to collect the gun (its like Christmas eve) ..limited to 100 rounds had asked for 300 still a good bit of shooting tho didn say anything about the moderator so presume I got that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Congrats.

Now all you have to do is pay the €80, get your license, collect your rifle and have many safe trips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Well done, But be careful it's like the pringles ad says once you pop you just can't stop.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Feckin love that feelin! Well ware lad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Nice one, you said you got a marlin.. What one did you go for ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

Best of luck with the new boom stick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

garv123 wrote: »
    Nice one, you said you got a marlin.. What one did you go for ?
    It's a .22 magnum bolt action synthetic stock i can't remember the model...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 poshea69

well done, how long it take you since first applying, i'm starting to give up hope for mine.

poshea69 wrote: »
    well done, how long it take you since first applying, i'm starting to give up hope for mine.

How long are you waiting?

13 weeks this saturday, :mad:

13 weeks this saturday, :mad:

They say 3 weeks to 3 months but you could be waiting double that. They have to notify your licence hasn't been granted with reasons why so if you haven't got that yet just be patient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭shooter88

About 2 weeks give or take a few days

sound, i will be, just moved house this year, so can't even get to me dads guns anymore, it my own fault for not applying years ago for me own,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

shooter88 wrote: »
    didn say anything about the moderator so presume I got that
    Your license will have an S in the bottom left corner if you have been granted a moderator.
    Just under the Firearm Cert No.
    Congrats BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

shooter88 wrote: »
    Got phone call to say license has been granted so hopefully it arrives tomorrow and off to collect the gun (its like Christmas eve) ..limited to 100 rounds had asked for 300 still a good bit of shooting tho didn say anything about the moderator so presume I got that

Glad to see somebody is getting them as I am still waiting about 18 weeks for my one and they keep telling me it is being processed.

Leave a few bunnies for the rest of us

Advertisement