Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat Press Price & Quality Between UK and Ireland

Options
  • 24-07-2012 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi Guys

I am in the process of starting a small business venture. Part of what I want to do will involve a Heat Press. The price between here and the UK is miles apart.

Here the average price seems to be €1200 whilst the UK is more £200-£300 with a very similar spec.

Can anyone advise if they have purchased any from here or the UK and if so is there any difference other than the name?

Thanks
    Bobby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sdm

Do'nt know how far you have searched but http://www.serigraf.ie/heatpress.html are Irish based. This day and age you will have to haggle, bargain or barter, thats the name of the game. NEVER take the asking price. Good luck, I will be interested in what you come up with.

Advertisement