Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCREEN FIXING FOR ANDROID PHONE

Options
  • 24-07-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey...my google nexus phone has a nice big crack going down the screen :( and it seems some of the screen doesnt respond when i try typing . does anyone know a place where i can get this fixed? and more so is it going to be an expensive job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Sneachta

Hey...my google nexus phone has a nice big crack going down the screen :( and it seems some of the screen doesnt respond when i try typing . does anyone know a place where i can get this fixed? and more so is it going to be an expensive job?

I've the same phone and problem, did you get it sorted?
    Where is good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Try your local city. There's plenty of phone repair shops in all the major cities around Ireland. I got quoted €60 in Cork City.

Otherwise, bring it back to where you bought and likely get charged an extortionate price.

Or, look on eBay for a replacement screen and install it yourself.

Advertisement