Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insect screen

Options
  • 24-07-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey, any ideas where to get my hands on some insect screens or mesh or something to stop these pesky flies coming through the windows i cant open them for five minutes without about 6 of them flying in!!! any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Woodie's? Argos?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

My mam picked one up in Aldi the other day. Was in the one on Santry avenue, don't know if other Aldis will carry the same stock for that sort of thing.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

I tried argos and woodies already!! OH ALDI really, its sorta hit and miss what you get there sometimes I wont get a chance to try an Aldi until the weekend! Thanks, any more suggestions appreciated!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

There's a garden centre on South Circular Road, just a few metres down the Road from the 'Headline Bar'/Leonard's Corner. They might have them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

modern flyscreens, based in offaly. they do pubs but im sure they will do domestic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I saw these for sale in Aldi drogheda today. I was thinking of this thread when i saw them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement