Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed

Options
  • 24-07-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Its been years since I last played FM.Back in 06 I think was the last time. Anyway I started a new game with Limerick FC and I decided(stupidly) to receive news updates from I think 18 leagues.Now I'm being inundated with transfers and results that I don't care about at all.I've gone into the add/remove leagues option and removed them but it says I have to wait until June.Its now only January.

So I was wondering is there anyway to remove these leagues immediately so I don't get 80 messages a day from leagues that I have no interest in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What you want to do is manage subscriptions.

Click on your manager name and you should see "manage subscriptions".

You can remove all of them there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Mars Bar wrote: »
    What you want to do is manage subscriptions.

Click on your manager name and you should see "manage subscriptions".

You can remove all of them there! :)

You're a lifesaver.Thanks, now I have to sign some players.Pretty difficult with a transfer budget of 0 and wage budget of 500.

Advertisement