Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Angry man or just right??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

How about getting him lift manners and asking me getting home and to text not for granted where behind this tool a few times or ring him.

Hope this helps.
    MAKES NO SENSE,
    LET ALONE HELPS

That post made about as much sense as the OPs.....

(Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog, no one's really that interested and the frog dies)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Bet the OP's a bus driver

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    ****.... I was on a list? Damn, I always wanted to be on a list!

Oh don't worry, you are on a list.

mwahahahaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭TobyZiegler

I say fair play to you - you're not obligated to give lifts to people you don't know or like very much - especially if they don't have the manners to even ask for a lift or offer petrol money.

If it was me I'd probably just give him the lift as I wouldn't have the balls to say no and then I'd be inwardly seething the whole time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 xeiramnnax

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    i didnt bring him to work he bummed a lift of some other poor lad..but took it on his own head that he was getting home with me as we would be finished at same time at work. I dont speak to this lad, i work with him which is hard enough but he hadnt the manners to ring or text me the night before to "ASK" for a lift home he just presumed :mad::mad::mad:

Not a hope would I give him a lift home. You are completely in the right not to take him home, if 1. you do not speak with him anyway and 2. he wasn't willing to offer money for a 1 hour drive home and 3.... he didn't bloody ask. Cheeky!
    I'm sorry I pay enough for my car and all the stupid unnecessary taxes that go with it, to have someone else jump in because they broke the law and lost their license.
    People who think they are entitled to freebies from people wreck my head. Print off a cycle-to-work scheme info and give it to him. That can be your good deed. :p

Advertisement