Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Max Design 2013

Options
  • 24-07-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all,

Apologies if in the wrong forum, so mods feel free to relocate.

I have a question re: 3D Max Design 2013. I have been using the software for nigh on 12 years in all its different incarnations but came across an AutodDesk Accredited Tutor exam that I could sit down in Cork or Dublin.

Its run by C-Cad. Just wondering if anyone has done the exam and if so , what was it like?

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

It'll do zero for you I reckon in real terms - what area do you work in and what do you hope to achieve from it? There's a tonne of really high end and specific training material out there on every aspect of max and realistically the only thing employers care about is what you can do with it at the end of the day.

Advertisement