Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunmore East - Fish and Chips

• 24-07-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone help me with the name of the chipper up past the Fire Station in Dunmore East?

Was down there when the weather was good in about 2010:D and their fish and chips were quite amazing, served in a cardboard box with a wedge of lemon and tarter sauce. Yum scrum.

I assume they are still open too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

That would be O'Sheas and the fish and chips are to die for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

That would be O'Sheas and the fish and chips are to die for.

That's the one cheers. Still open I guess ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

vicwatson wrote: »
    That's the one cheers. Still open I guess ?

Was last Sunday anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

is there a super fish and chip place in dungarvan, if not why not, I love dec ent fish and chips but hate bad ones. Help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Is there a really decent fish and chip restaurant hidden away in Dungarvan, somewhere that doesn't just sell whiting and cod, looking for Ray and Rock salmon and very large pickled onions to go with it and whalley's, help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Try the Moorings menu.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

O'Sheas open on Mondays?

Advertisement