Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covert style earpiece & mic

Options
  • 24-07-2012 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi

Not sure if I'm in the correct forum for this but I'm looking to get a decent covert style earpiece. I have used cheap versions with an acoustic tube but the mic always gave trouble.

I have been looking at an Invisio M3 but have no idea of the cost. Currently I would be using it for 2 different jobs. I need a CP040 connection for work and also an MPT850 connection for when I work with the Garda Reserve so the earpiece would need to allow multiple adapters/connectors for different radios. Reason I picked the Invisio is mainly because it's robust and also waterproof which would be great in both jobs.

Could anyone advise on other earpieces that may be suitable and a rough cost too please.

Thanks

Advertisement