Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Clash - 11th August '12, 12pm

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs all, great event, good to see you before you go roogle! I'm sure China will be great. Really good to get sets in with Simon and Mike again (and blag though that one was a bit on the short side).

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

GGs all great turney! best of luck roogle was nice meeting you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

GGs all!

Thanks for the tourney Roogle, best of luck with wherever life is taking you!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

ec0d82c6aad107485cfbf901783300b3.jpg
    If I had any idea I was gonna win I would've brought confetti...

...and a broom/shovel.

Thanks for setting up the tourney Roogle and good luck on your travels dude!

Oh, and I hope y'all got back on the train on time. It started to look like some of you were gonna miss it. GGs folks

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

This was an awesome tournament. Everyone was great company, and I'm really glad I came. And third place in Marvel was just the icing on the cake!
    A pity I couldn't stick around until the end, but thanks to Doom, I get to see the finals' on youtube.

Roogle, you did a solid job with this tourney. It was well worth the travel back and forth. Thank you also for the lift up to Glengall so I'd reach my bus on time! I hope China is kind to you, bud, and that the rest of your life is even kinder!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

GGs all, Was a good day, gdlk set up as always (especially ggs to the fan).

There are some teething problems with the videos, so there's skipped frames in some of them and the sounds a bit all over the place. Sorry bout that.

Hope to see you again Roogle, you're one of the good guys. Good luck in China!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Full list of results anyone?

Excited for replays.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Replays are drip feeding up now.

Missed a good bit of marvel but it's not really anyone's fault: The grand final is there anyway, I guess that's what is important.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

Tournament was ran great and was pretty good craic, first i've been to in ages and has me really wanting to step my grim ass game up.

Much respect to Roogle for putting it on and GGs to everyone I played.

Wish someone had of gave a brotha a heads up on there being a player cam. Was looking like a scruffy just out of bed bastard, next time I'll know to get a fresh cut and line up the face fuzz just to let all the youtube b*tches bask in the swagnificence on some soul glo sh*t.

soul%20glow.gif

Advertisement