Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take for a reply from the Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 25-07-2012 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

i have been with Dundrum Bank of Ireland, for many many years,

I always had at least 3000 or more in my account my Balance Dipped under the 3000 and in no time at all Bank of Ireland couldnt wait to take money out my Current account fees,

I initally emaile Banking 365 who really did not want to know about my query , so i sent a letter to Bank of Ireland i think its a month now no response,

Last week i rang the dundrum branch and was told that its a Back round decision but still i have had no response,

Is this the way this bank treats its customers now , i think is an absolute disgrace,

Bank of Ireland Current Account Closing My Account
    Here is my questions im actually thinking if closing this account going to Ulster Bank, as they dont charge current account fees?

ps: Do i have to give notice of Closing Bank of Ireland Current Account ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi faolteam.

I apologise for the issues you have encountered recently and as always we appreciate the feedback.

We would like to look into this matter further for you. Please PM us with your name, contact number and account holding branch, I can arrange for a representative to give you a call.

Thank you.
    Laura

Advertisement