Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheerios (General Mills) in Ireland

Options
  • 25-07-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere you buy the American type Cheerios (the General Mills type, not the Nestlé one) in Ireland?

It's the yellow type box instead of the white box.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Fallon & Byrne, 11 -17 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2, Ireland Tel: (01) 472 1010

99.99% they have them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ScottSF

That was also one of the first questions I had when I moved here :) I emailed General Mills about it a while back and they claim it was not popular in Ireland so they don't offer - only the multi-grain varieties. I would think that since porridge is popular in Ireland and Cheerios (the original) are made with 100% oats too, they would also be popular. Perhaps some day...

Unfortunately at F&B they cost about 4 times as much as in the U.S. I've resorted to bringing back a box of Trader Joes O's (even better tasting IMHO) every time I visit family in the states.

Advertisement