Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperless Bills Discount

Options
  • 25-07-2012 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

i have being on E-billing for over 2 years now,

and i seen that you are giving

Paying by direct debit entitles the customer to a 4% discount, which would be removed if payment is discontinued by direct debit.

A customer can still avail of 2% discount for online billing.

i will also like to Switch my Plan from Domestic Urban to Green Energy with a Max of 6% Discount.

i do not want to go DD.. i wish to keep going to my local Post Office.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Cork24,

Applying an online billing discount of 2% (ValueReward plan) for you will be no problem at all, however direct debit is mandatory on the Green plan - because of it being paperless.

If you are the Electric Ireland account-holder and if you would like me to apply the 2% online billing discount, please drop me a private message with the Electric Ireland account number and the name/address/telephone number on the account.
    Due to data protection, we can only discuss account particulars/make account amendments with the named account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Pm sent

Advertisement