Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones for Travelling

• 25-07-2012 2:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm going to be doing quite a lot of travelling in plane and car from next week and am looking for a decent set of headphones that aren't too bulky.

I currently have a pair of Grado iGrados but they don't retain sound very well so are not very suitable. Something a similar size would be nice though. Max budget of €150.

So to summarise, smallish headphones that retain sound fairly well

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Have you considered some IEMs?
    The Etymotic hf2/3 work well if you are using them with a phone, and hf5 if you don't need a microphone and remote.
    They lack bass a bit, but sound great for all non bass heavy muslc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Yeah, I was looking at them a few day ago and they seem pretty good but I havn't had the best luck with in-earphones

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

Sennheiser HD 25-SP II
    had mine for over 3 years... you can replace every part

Advertisement