Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need zip replaced on bag

Options
  • 25-07-2012 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Hope someone can help me with this. Have a zip broken on a bag I really like and would rather have it repaired or more than likely replaced than getting rid of the bag. Tried a few places I would have presumed would fix the problem but they dont/cant/wont do it!

Anyone have any recommendations as to a place I could get it done? City center would be handy or even handier would be anywhere around the Artane area. Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Pipmae

You could try the repair kiosk in Pearse Street Train Station. They guy there is very nice and might be able to suggest somewhere if he can't do it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,117 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Swords village - shoe repair shop opposite penneys - old cottage. Dermot is in there and he is brill!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Thanks for the replies folks. Just rang the one in Swords and gonna get it sorted this week. Many thanks for the help :)

Advertisement