Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement hard drive in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 25-07-2012 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭

Any idea where I could pick up a replacement 3.5" SATA drive in Dublin city centre? At least 500GB.

Maplin's only seem to have a 320GB, Peats seem mad expensive, Dixon's/Curry's don't appear to have any at all according to their website.

Need it ASAP, though at a push could prob wait until tomorrow , if anyone could recommend somewhere with guaranteed next day delivery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Marx Computers - Fairview?
    http://www.marxcomputers.ie/
    4. Delivery/Shipping Costs - Delivery costs are not included in the order price and will be shown as you are placing your order. We can also arrange same day courier delivery in the Dublin area. Please call us for pricing.

Western Digital S-ATAII 500GB 7200

Limited stock
    Call for availability
    WD 500GB Caviar Blue Serial-ATA II 3Gbps 3.5"
    7200rpm, 16MB cache

Euro 90.00 inc VAT

Seagate S-ATAIII 1TB 7200rpm

ST1000DM003 1TB Serial-ATA III 6Gbps 3.5"
    64MB cache, 7200rpm

Euro 115.00 inc VAT

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Check out MemoryC.ie, choose the fastway courier option and you'll have it tomorrow morning. Just order before 4pm. I've done it in the past and have always received it the next day. Their prices are a tiny bit more than other places but their service is brilliant if you ever have a fault

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Belfunk wrote: »
    Marx Computers - Fairview?
    http://www.marxcomputers.ie/

Brilliant. They're 10 minutes away from me. Thanks a million.
    Check out MemoryC.ie, choose the fastway courier option and you'll have it tomorrow morning. Just order before 4pm. I've done it in the past and have always received it the next day. Their prices are a tiny bit more than other places but their service is brilliant if you ever have a fault

I'd somehow forgotten they do hard drives. They're generally excellent alright, might check them out if Marx doesn't work out.

Advertisement