Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESI Liquids

Options
  • 25-07-2012 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Am a big fan of ESI liquids. My favourite would be the Vampires Kiss but I have a hard time describing it to people. Any ideas? :o

Since trying it I've found other flavours just aren't doing it any more - even the Strawberry Milkshake that I loved.

Have also tried their 4 newest flavours but they're not hitting the spot like the Vampires Kiss. Think I may have found my all day vape! Think the only ones I haven't tried are Juicy Fruit Stripe, Coco Choc Mint and the banana flavour ones. Anyone tried these yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I like vampires kiss atm aswell, but for me, I never really had an all day vape that lasted anything over a couple of weeks. I get sick of them very quickly if i only stick to one.
    As others have said on here, i rekon keeping it varied is the best bet.
    Although I am struggling with juices atm, old favourites I'd have gone to in the past, now I look at em, and go meh...

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Yeah I still have carry around at least 3 other flavours in Vision Egos or the Vivi Nova and take the odd puff but just find they taste of nothing now or at least now as nice as I used to think they were. The Chocolate Strawberry and New York Cheesecake are still nice but wouldn't use them all day.

Still early days I suppose but I've gone through about 100mls of the Vampires Kiss in DCTs, Vivi Novas, Vision Egos and type A atties and it always seems to hit the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

sept09baby wrote: »
    and it always seems to hit the spot.

That's all that matters really :)

Advertisement