Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Co Co Call for Clampdown on overnight parking

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

I know we're still off subject, but what are CAK tanks please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I know we're still off subject, but what are CAK tanks please.
    UK company that supplies water tanks (and other motorhome equipment)
    http://www.caktanks.com/CAK_Water_Tanks.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Thanks, I should have said that I've found their website but when I try to open it my explorer crashes:mad:.

I'll keep trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Thanks, I should have said that I've found their website but when I try to open it my explorer crashes:mad:.

I'll keep trying.

Explorer is an abomination in all its incarnations, use chrome its better for 99.99% of sites the only exception I can think of is the Fiat parts catalogue which is supposed to be explorer only but works fine with opera.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Bessa

I think we should have a thread for etiquette for Motorhoming. Reason been that this weekend away at a nice location on a beach I saw two vans letting there waste go directly onto the Tarmac carpark. Oh and another van parked up for the night on a hotel car park, let its waste go onto the Tarmac car park. Weather was dry at the time and lots of cars parking up also. These vans were IRL plated. places to park up overnight are getting scarcer, and idiots like these are making it harder for everyone else. What do others think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭dorts

Just to let people know,in complete contrast to Mayo Buncrana town council have set up a motorhome stopover behind there tourist office,was there today and it is cracker well done to them for a bit of forward thinking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I have visited Achill for many years and I visit all areas of the country.. My van is completely self sufficient. I don't need water or EHU or facilities.

I don't see why I should be bullied into a campsite. For me the law would just mean I would stop going to Achill where I spend a pretty penny every year. It doesn't mean I would use his campsite.

Advertisement