Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding student credit card to list of banking 365 accounts

Options
  • 25-07-2012 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hi

I recently appiled for a student credit card and it came in the post last week.

I set up my banking 365 to add my mastercard as a bill to pay online, thinking that this would also enable me to be able to view the account along with my current and deposit accounts. its hasnt.

is there any way to be able to do this as it would be helpful to be able to view the most recent transactions and see when payments going onto the balance arrive, etc.

any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
    Paul.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Paul,

Thanks for contacting us.

It is possible to view your credit card transactions on Banking365 Online. When you initially registered your credit card, it was for making payments rather than viewing the transaction details. To set up your credit card to view online you will need to call Banking365 directly on 0818 365 365 to register the details.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Billy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

Hi Paul,

Thanks for contacting us.

It is possible to view your credit card transactions on Banking365 Online. When you initially registered your credit card, it was for making payments rather than viewing the transaction details. To set up your credit card to view online you will need to call Banking365 directly on 0818 365 365 to register the details.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Billy

thats great. thanks!

Advertisement