Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] N64 Console in Cork

Options
  • 25-07-2012 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi guys, just looking for someone selling a working N64 in the Cork area. My one's finally packed up after all the years! Boxed would be ideal, but not necessary. If you're selling with games I'd be interested, but it's only the console I'm really after. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,548 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Hi guys, just looking for someone selling a working N64 in the Cork area. My one's finally packed up after all the years! Boxed would be ideal, but not necessary. If you're selling with games I'd be interested, but it's only the console I'm really after. Thanks guys.

I've a clear blue one going. No scart lead but it works perfectly, was using it myself for the last few years, just lost the lead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement