Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden Gems

Options
  • 25-07-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

I pretty much only play Career mode at the moment, and have come across some absolute gems. Thoroughly loving this game at the moment, my team now consists of
    • Jamie Murphy (Motherwell)
    • Christian Benitez (No idea, but I bought him from some south American club)
    • Hatem Ben Arfa (Newcastle)
    • Victor Ruiz (Cant remember)

and many more.. but am open to suggestions for others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

but am open to suggestions

Play football manager :)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Jackson Martinez and Nathan Redmond

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I'm not being smart by saying FM either, you haven't actually stated what game your playing, although the forum your in would indicate either FIFA or PES. But if this is the typeof stuff that you like in those games its a million times more rewarding in football manager. If you don't already play it, go get it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Julez wrote: »
    I'm not being smart by saying FM either, you haven't actually stated what game your playing, although the forum your in would indicate either FIFA or PES. But if this is the typeof stuff that you like in those games its a million times more rewarding in football manager. If you don't already play it, go get it!!

What age are you? I can guarantee you I was playing FM -LONG- before you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,644 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

here now how was he supposed to know that? sure he was just recommending a game to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

So what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Lukaku

Advertisement