Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Weather

Options
  • 25-07-2012 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was banned from the weather fourm. I was banned for being uncivil.

I was joking and I though it was quite clear that it was a joke but the moderator did not.

I posted a a quote from the movie Taken, but changed some words to relate to snow instead of daughter. There was no intention in offend anyone and it was not an attempt to be uncivil. It was simply a joke.

Is it possible to get this ban removed?

I have contacted the Mod but he does not think it was humorous and so wont lift the ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Hi there,

I'm going to look into this for you and will report back here once I've had a chance to see what happened and the conversations between you and the Forum Mods.

In the meantime, can you please forward me on any PMs you have sent and received in relation to this.

Cheers

DrG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Thank you, I have just sent them to you in a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

After discussions between the Mod and the User we can label this one as closed and resolved

Thanks

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement