Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sambuca

Options
  • 25-07-2012 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good bottle of Sambuca for a gift? I hate the stuff myself so dont know where to start.

Many Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Get a bottle of Black Sambucca, it's more of an intense liquorice flavour than the aniseed in white sambucca.

Moilnari is one of the best brands, I don't know if they have it in the Whiskey shop in Dublin or not though.

Can't link it here from work either, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

DrinkStore have Opal Nera Black sambuca for €32, it's quite nice if you like Sambuca.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Des wrote: »
    Get a bottle of Black Sambucca, it's more of an intense liquorice flavour than the aniseed in white sambucca.

Moilnari is one of the best brands, I don't know if they have it in the Whiskey shop in Dublin or not though.

Can't link it here from work either, sorry!

Thanks a million, managed to source Molinari in a shop in Smithfield. I dont think she's ever had black Sambucca so I might stick with the clear Molinari.

Advertisement