Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow Card in TCD forum

Options
  • 25-07-2012 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Fairly minor, but principles and all that.

Received a yellow card for this post. The reason given was:
    I already warned you to take your disagreement elsewhere. You ignored my warning and and continued the disagreement with another poster.

It's quite clear that the on thread warning related to the disagreement between myself and Unregistered, not the discussion on whether TCD can be pretentious or not. I figure that that's pretty much indisputable and obvious. Nonetheless, I was infracted for ignoring the on-thread warning.

Clearly I did not ignore the on thread warning, I was responding to a completely different poster.

Furthermore, at least two more posters took up the pretentious discussion (Lisandro and Andrew) and neither of them were infracted.

Ta for looking!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'll take a look at this and get back to you later.

Edit: Have you PMd the mod in question before I start looking at this?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The OP doesn't want to pursue this so this can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement