Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tip: GAME Reward Card points - Can be redeemed online for Microsoft Points, etc.

Options
  • 25-07-2012 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just a tip that I learned of recently. OK, we all know that GAME went into Liquidation earlier this year, shutting it's doors in Ireland, the UK and elsewhere.

If you, like me, had a bunch of Reward points saved up from years of purchases you wailed that they may be gone forever.

Well, since the new owner took over the business and are keeping it running as Game.co.uk they have recently announced that they will be honouring all the previous reward points.

If you order items, such as Microsoft Points, they deliver these electronically and you can pay with your GAME Reward points.

Essentially, I just got a bunch of extra Points that I wasn't expecting.

Hope it helps someone who may be in the same boat.
    (Every little helps :))

Advertisement